Unlock your career potential. HireWorthy offers several services to help you land your next role.
One-on-One Virtual Coaching Session
$75 for 30 minutes
Have your own professional coach to answer your job search questions, prepare for an interview, navigate the online job search process, LinkedIn optimization, establish a search strategy and more. Virtual sessions are available for 30 minutes for $75 or 1 hour for $125. We are available by Zoom, FaceTime, Skype and Skype.
Resume Optimization & Edits
Need a resume update? Our professional resume writers can edit and optimize your resume using key words from the positions you are interested in and help you with your professional branding. Our recruiters will review and share popular techniques to have your resume look professional, get hiring managers’ attention and rise to the top in an electronic search.
College to Career Package
Help your college student or graduate secure a job or internship with a key word resume edit, optimized LinkedIn profile enhancement and 2 hours of interview preparation coaching by Skype or phone.
Your career coach can help you…
Get the interview
• Develop a personalized job search strategy that targets your strengths and gets more interviews
• Have our experts rewrite your resume so it rises to the top in all recruiter searches using the right key words
• Create a professional LinkedIn presence that stands out and gets noticed by hiring managers & recruiters
• Define your professional brand
Get the job
• Develop confidence in your interviews through mock interviews with your coach
• Answer the “Tell me about yourself” question that leaves a lasting impression
• Learn to turn the toughest interview questions into selling opportunities
• Maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses
• Put the most positive spin on gaps in your work history
• Ask the right questions and avoid “red flag” topics
Get the offer!
• Learn how to select and prepare the strongest references
• Negotiate the best salary and benefits package
• Know what to look for in offer letters, noncompetes and employment contracts
• Give your notice at the right time in the right manner and how to handle counter offers!